Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Purple Doll Eyes


Purple and brown eyes is just something that will never go old. If you didn't know, the color purple makes brown eyes pop(:


Truth be told, I've never worn purple eyeshadow before. I always thought that it'd make me look like I just got punched in the eye... but these purples are so pretty and sparkly and just... summer-y.

Oh, and another truth be told? I wanted to do this look so that I'd have a nice and decent Facebook profile picture(: Yes, I'm one of those girls that will get all dressed and pretty for my profile picture. Too bad my bangs weren't cooperating with me that day. It was quite a sad sight for sore eyes.






What I used:

-ULTRA LUXURY Brow Liner in Light Golden Brown
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Perfectly Paired Dual-Ended Shadow Stick in Berry Blissful
-Max Factor eyeshadow in Vintage Vixen
-Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Water Lily
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
-Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara
-L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
-Duo Lash Glue
-Makeup For Ever HD Foundation in #127
-ELF Facial Whip in Spotlight
-ELF High Definition Powder
-The Beauty Encyclopedia for Lips
-Maybelline Shinylicious lipgloss in Pink Twirl

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com